Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas in Florence

Annamaria on Christmas Day!


My little tree, decorated and waiting for me when I arrived.







Young guys dressed up as Santas ride their bikes through
the city, spreading joy to the children.




Adorable, tiny decorations on a cheesecake.  (See the reflction?)


The view from my terrace--this season with a splendid light show


And projections







The scene of our Christmas Eve afternoon tea.




Wishing all of our MIE tribe--writers and readers--peace and 
comfort and JOY!

8 comments:

  1. Same to you, Sis. Much love and all the best of everything for you and yours in 2018 and far, far beyond. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my brother. It’s been a lovely Christmas Day. I hope you are having a great one, too.

      Delete
  2. And best wises to you also for a wonderful time in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I’m on deadline. And I only added 700 words today. But it’s been a lovely, lovely Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Jeff and Michael beat me to the usual reply, so I'll wish you double what you've wished for us, and fully expect you to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely photos. Love Santas on bikes.
    Santa is high tech in my building, has sent emails to neighboring children.
    Best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Christmas!! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete